John 11:27
She said to Him, "Yes, Lord, I believe You are the Christ,
the Son of God, who is to come into the world."

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'll soon be seeing red.

The reason isn't what you might think. We purchased a wii balance board today. I am, according to wii, 38 lbs over weight and a wii age of 47. I was born in 1972, do the math, it isn't happy news. So, now we are playing wii.  Stephen has burned 2 calories already. Oh, what a riot.  I'll be seeing red shortly because it will be my turn.  The silly toy has already asked me if I trip over my own feet. 
 Sigh
Now it clearly states that I am unbalanced!
I'm am laughing so hard.
My blood pressure must be up.
Not my forte, but I wanna lose 22 lbs and go hiking with my kids through our beautiful National Parks.


No comments:

Post a Comment